analitics

Pages

Friday, October 2, 2026

Python 3.13.16 : React frontend and python on Reflex Cloud.

Today, this simple test with artificial intelligence from reflex chat bot show how good and fast can be with one simple task.
Reflex compiles to a React frontend and a Starlette backend—the ASGI server that powers FastAPI. A familiar web stack, accessible to every Python developer. pandas, SQLAlchemy, scikit-learn, ...
After I ask to create a simple G.U.I. interface with all features from reflex, the chat bot result is this:
I built a one-page interactive playground that shows how a React-powered interface responds to Python state. Visitors can try five demos: a counter with event history, live preview controls, form validation, a searchable collection, and a dialog and toast.
Size: about 1,150 lines of Python across the page, four component modules, and four state modules. The integration section describes possibilities; it does not claim that external services are connected.
The interaction tests passed, and the page renders in the browser. I don’t have a reliable elapsed-time measurement for the build, so I can’t give an accurate creation time.
... the time of build was 4 minutes ...
Reflex comes with free features:
  • Publish 1 app on Reflex Cloud
  • Limited free usage for AI generation and hosting
  • Refills periodically
  • Public apps and public GitHub repos
  • App code download and file editing
  • Public sign-in with Reflex Auth
  • Managed database
See the result online : this webpage.