It comes with many features and fix also some bugs:
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding;
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding;
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace;
- GUI entirely customizable: minimalist, tab with close button, multi-line tab, vertical tab and vertical document list;
- Document Map;
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint;
- Multi-Document (Tab interface);
- WYSIWYG (Printing);
- Zoom in and zoom out: Ctr key + Mouse Wheel ;
- Multi-Language environment supported;
- Macro recording and playback;
- Launch with different arguments;
First I download it from here.
I install it and I set it to working.
I wrote a simple python 3.4 script and then I press F5 key - Run from Notepad++.
import os import sys print ("this is notepad test - python run")
I put this in this window to run it python 3.4 : C:\Python34\Lib\idlelib\idle.bat "$(FULL_CURRENT_PATH)"
Also I press save button and select Ctr+Alt+P to run the scripts with hotkeys. This can be see it under Run menu.
When I press it then a python window with your script will show us and just you need is to press F5 key to run it.